Popular Posts

Friday, April 20, 2012

DISCIPLESHIP part 2

I have covered the subjects of TIME and TRUST. Now I will be writing about the TRANSFORMATION of a disciple. When ever you train, teach or just simply help someone, there will have to be a transformation. If no one ever learned anything their teacher taught them then that teacher will lose their job. In the same way if I was to call myself a discipler then there most be fruit in existence. Being effective means that you put in a lot of effort to see what you want to come to pass. I once heard that "if you call yourself a leader and no one is following you then you are just taking a long walk". The guys that I am discipling are changing fast and wants more of God. To fulfill your position as a leader, your authority has to be evident. Because anyone can say they are a leader but if no one listen to you then you are mistaken. In order to make disciples you will need three things, TIME, TRUST and TRANSFORMATION. I spend TIME with the men's home, they began to TRUST me and then I can start seeing a TRANSFORMATION taking place. This is what I call DISCIPLESHIP at it's best. Please read my Discipleship series and apply them in your disciples lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment